Top-Rated Fall Vegetarian Recipes
Once October hits, it seems falling for all things cozy is in full effect. The combination of chilly evenings and autumn leaves sets a place at the table only a warm, comforting fall-inspired dish can fill. In celebration of the changing seasons, we're sharing a list of some top-rated vegetarian recipes that highlight fall's hearty produce.
1. Vegetarian Chili - We love a chilly, chili night, but we really love an easy, chilly, chili night! This simple recipe from Robin Miller is three steps (and the last two are optional!). Just throw your ingredients into the slow cooker, head out for the day, and get a yummy "welcome" upon arrival.
2. Turmeric Cauliflower - If you're looking for an impressive fall-inspired vegetarian dinner, here it is. It's sophisticated and beautiful, making it the perfect at-home date-night or dinner party entree. Place it on top of wild rice, cooked farro, or fresh greens, and enjoy!
3. Baked Feta and Butternut Squash Pasta - Have you heard of the viral TikTok feta pasta? If you haven't, all you need to know is that it's delicious. And this recipe puts an autumn spin on it or what we call--a double-whammy of deliciousness!
4. Roasted Root Veggies With Goat Cheese Polenta - This recipe is three steps and rated five stars. What's not to love? Plus, you can personalize the ingredients to your taste! Use your favorite root vegetables and either polenta or grits, depending on preference.
5. One-Pot Paneer Curry Pie - Some days, we only have "pies" for one-pot meals, and when it's one of those days, we're always happy we bookmarked this recipe. This paneer curry pie is completely soul-satisfying, especially on chillier days. You can even prepare the filling in advance and freeze it to help cut down on prep time. Just defrost the filling before covering it with the pastry.
6. Slow Cooker Squash Stew - Slow cookers and cold weather are an iconic duo. Just like Batman and Robin, hearing one makes you think of the other. You'll want to cook the onion and garlic on the stovetop for extra flavor, but after that, kick your feet up and let the slow cooker do the work! (P.S., we've added butternut squash and Swiss chard to that iconic duos list because of this stew)
7. Roasted Pumpkin Lasagna Boat - What's more "fall" than food in a pumpkin? Yeah. We couldn't think of anything else, either. From the picky kid to elegant dinner guests, serving up a classic dish in a "gourd-geous" way is exciting for everyone.